Our greatest priority right now is the health and safety of our team members, guests, and local community.
Max Brenner Australia has taken extra steps to ensure all of our Chocolate Bars are safe, clean and hygienic environments:
• Our team members have clear health and hygiene protocols
• Our team have increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitisation of our premises
• A hand sanitiser has been provided for your convenience
• Floor markings have been provided for your comfort
• Our new Mobile App enables customers to browse and pay contact-free
Conditions of entry:
Customers are not permitted to enter this premises if they:
• Are experiencing any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever);
• Have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 (during the period of time in which the virus is contagious);
• Are awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19;
• Reside with anyone who is awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19; COVID-19 Safety Plan – Restaurants and cafes (including food courts and other food and drink premises) Page 2
• Have returned from international or interstate (where relevant) travel and failed to observe the government requirement to quarantine for 14 days.
Customers who are not subject to any of the above conditions for exclusion must be willing and able to agree to the following requirements to:
• Leave the site immediately if they become unwell, after notifying a staff member;
• At all times, maintain social distancing measures (as per the Health guidelines) with respect to other customers and staff;
• Maintain good personal hand hygiene by washing their hands regularly and thoroughly and/or using hand sanitiser;
• Maintain good respiratory hygiene by coughing or sneezing into their elbow or a tissue, and then disposing of tissues immediately;
• Check in to the premises via the requested app or provide their name and contact details and consent to Max Brenner providing their name and contact details to the relevant Department of Health or any other third-party government department, as required to enable contact tracing procedures;
• Acknowledge that they may be asked to wait, or be refused entry, to this premises in the event that we have reached our total capacity under the relevant Depart of Health social distancing requirements;
Respond accurately to the following questions if asked by staff:
• Are you or anyone you live with currently undergoing testing or awaiting results for the COVID-19 virus?
• Have you or anyone you live with tested positive for the COVID-19 virus and have not been medically cleared as non-contagious?
• Do you have any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough,
shortness of breath, fever)?
• Acknowledge the right of Max Brenner to refuse entry or request their departure from our premises at any time and for any reason;
• At all times, treat staff and other customers with respect.