Max Brenner ‘make it yourself & share’ easy Rocky Road recipe.
It’s so easy, all you need is:
– 1 tbsp of neutral flavoured vegetable oil
– Small loaf pan or plastic container (600ml), lined with baking paper
1. Pour your Max Brenner chocolate drops and oil into a dry heat proof dish and melt in the microwave in short increments of 10 seconds, stirring after each increment until fully melted. Set aside to cool slightly.
2. Mix the marshmallows, nuts, and coconut into the chocolate. Pour into your prepared container and decorate with waffle balls, then place into the fridge for about 2 hours and allow to set – (no picking!) .
3. Serve by removing the Rocky Road from the container and cut into even sized pieces.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature and eat and share within 6 days.
Max Brenner’s traditional Rocky Road – made by you!