After much anticipation, Max Brenner’s brand-new Chocolate Bar in Broadmeadows Shopping Centre of ficially opened on Thursday 25 June 2020!
Broadmeadow locals have been eagerly awaiting the arrival of the bald man’s globally-recognised chocolate dessert creationssuch as the Chocolate Fondue for Two, Tutti Frutti Waffles and Decadent Pizzas, alongside iconic drinks like the Suckao (a do-it-yourself hot chocolate experience), Max’s classic hot Chocolat in the original cocoa bean shaped Hug Mug and Icy Choctails in the famed Alice Cup to indulge your inner child.
Although Victoria’s premier has just issued stay-at-home orders for Broadmeadows residents,Max Brenner is already available on Uber Eats and Door Dashso locals can still get their chocolate fix… delivered!
Furthermore,the new Broadmeadows ChocolateBar is utilising thete chnology behind Max Brenner’s new Mobile App to giveaway their traditional celebratory 100kg of pure milk chocolatefor grand openings. The first 1500 app users to claim will have until at least Sunday 16 August 2020 to collect from Max Brenner Broadmeadows Chocolate Bar, well past the date of anticipated lifting of recent restrictions.Conditions apply, download the Max Brenner Mobile App & set to Broad meadowsor visit the Max Brenner Broad meadows Grand Opening Event on Facebook for details.
Launched in May 2020,Max Brenner’s new Mobile App provides chocoholics the comfort of contact-free payments, browsing of Max’s Dessert Bar Menu,as well as built-in rewards. There is also a launch offer of “$5 instant credit on sign-up”and a “Free Lick” in celebration of World Chocolate Day on 7 July 2020, both for a limited time.
The Broadmeadows Chocolate Bar opening was just in time for the launch of Max’s Winter Dessert creations this week too, which are available until 31 August 2020and features:
- Sticky Date Pudding: Speckled with chocolate, topped with whipped cream, and served with a side of rich caramel sauce and caramelised pecans
- Mini Choc-Hazelnut Scrolls: Traditionally called Rosalach, these 10 ‘moorish’mini stone-oven dough scrolls are baked with hazelnut chocolate and served with pure melted milk chocolate
“This is avery exciting time for Max Brenner Australia. In the past couple of month salone, we have launched our new Mobile App, success full yopened our Broadmeadows Chocolate Bar, and released mouth-watering Winter dessert creations. The past year of initiatives is just what Australian chocoholics have been craving from Max Brenner and we are delighted to deliver it, with plenty more to follow!” Said head of Marketing, Avril-Summer Cusack.
Since Max Brenner Australia changed ownership in mid-2019the brand has gone from strength to strength, including:
- Releasing Max’s Winter Dessert Creations on 29 June 2020
- Opening new Broadmeadows VIC Chocolate Bar on 25 June 2020
- Commencing South bank QLD Chocolate Bar refurbishment on 8 June 2020(reopening planned for late-July 2020)
- Launching a new Mobile App with contact-free payment, ongoing points/rewards, and freebies/credits for sign-up, World Chocolate Dayand Broadmeadows VIC Chocolate Bar opening
- Releasing over 20 new Dessert creations
- Opened new Toombul QLD Chocolate Bar opened in December 2019
- Opened new Loganholme QLD Chocolate Bar in November 2019
- Launched new Online Chocolate Shop in October 2019
- Refurbished Centre point NSW Chocolate Bar in August 2019
- Refurbished Black town NSW Chocolate Bar in June 2019
Everyone is invited to watch, smell, hear, taste and feel this chocolate love story.