As Max Brenner approaches twentieth birthday celebrations in Australia, it will also be reopening the doors of its beloved Southbank QLD Chocolate Bar after a 6-week refurbishment project to unveil the new Max Brenner to Brisbane-city locals.
Even though the new design features luxurious finishes, fixtures,and fittings, the interior still cleverly retains the essence of Max Brenner’s romantic, nostalgic, and youthful, provocative spirit. The refurbished interior, increased seating, all-new furniture, as well as the addition of anew Ice-Cream Bar, are the perfect backdrop to all things chocolate.
To celebrate the official reopening of the iconic Southbank Chocolate Bar, Max Brenner is inviting all chocolate lovers to an official chocolate-breaking ceremony from 4pm on Friday 24 July 2020 where 100kg of delicious pure chocolate is smashed to pieces, so everyone can get a little bit of Max!
This reopening will be just in time for locals to enjoy Max’s Winter Dessert creations too, which are available until 31 August 2020:
- Sticky Date Pudding: Speckled with chocolate, topped with whipped cream, and served with a side of rich caramel sauce and caramelised pecans
- MiniChoc-HazelnutScrolls: Traditionally called Rosalach, these 10 ‘moorish’ mini stone-oven dough scrolls are baked with hazelnut chocolate and served with pure melted milk chocolate
“ThisisaveryexcitingtimeforMaxBrennerAustralia.Inthepast coupleof months alonewehave releasedmouth-wateringWinterdessertcreations, successfully openedourBroadmeadowsChocolateBarinVIC, andlaunched ournewMobile App! This is just what Australian chocoholics have been craving from Max Brenner and we are delightedto deliverit,withplentymoretofollow!”Saidheadof Marketing, Avril-Summer Cusack.
Max Brenner –Press Release Page 2of 4Earlier in May, Max Brenner launched their newMobileApp to provide chocoholics the comfort of contact-free payments, browsing of Max’s Dessert Bar Menu, as well as indulgent built-inrewards.The“$5 instant credit on sign-up”launchoffer isstill available, for a limited time.
MaxBrenner South bank is locatedbetweenLittleStanleyStreetandtheLagoon/ Brisbane Riverpool and the official opening ceremony will be held from 4pm on Friday 24 July 2020.
Since Max Brenner Australia changed ownership in mid-2019the brand has gone from strength to strength, including:
- Releasing Max’s Winter Dessert Creations on 29 June 2020
- Opening new Broadmeadows VIC Chocolate Bar on 25 June 2020
- Launching a newMobileAppwithcontact-freepayment,ongoing points/rewards,andfreebies/creditsforsign-up,WorldChocolateDayand Broadmeadows VIC Chocolate Bar opening
- Releasing over 20 new Dessert creations
- Opened new Toombul QLD Chocolate Bar opened in December 2019
- Opened new Loganholme QLD Chocolate Bar in November 2019
- Launched new Online Chocolate Shop in October 2019
- Refurbished Centre point NSW Chocolate Bar in August 2019
- Refurbished Black town NSW Chocolate Bar in June 2019
Everyone is invited to watch, smell, hear, taste and feel this chocolate love story.