Your use of the Max Brenner Australia web site, hence forth referred to as “the site”, and our services, including phone/mail orders, is governed by the policies, terms, and conditions outlined below.
Please read the following information carefully. By using Max Brenner Australia’s site, or submitting an order for products or services, you indicate your acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, the terms and conditions outlined below.
Product, Price & Availability
Product information is subject to change and Max Brenner Australia reserves the right to change product names, sizes, pricing, descriptions and packaging styles without prior notice. While we endeavor to be as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that the content of the website is error free. Your order may also be rejected due to product availability, at which time we will communicate with you directly to either adjust your order or organize a refund.
Cancellations, Returns & Refunds
If you wish to cancel your order, you must immediately contact (02) 9330 3600. We will endeavour to cancel your order prior to shipping then credit your online account. If your order has been shipped however, we will be unable to cancel your order. Unfortunately due to the nature of our product and the variable temperature conditions during shipping, we are unable to accept returns.
Stolen & Damaged
Max Brenner Australia is not responsible and will not offer refunds for packages that are stolen or damaged after they are delivered to the address that is specified by the customer. It is the responsibility of the customer to provide correct daytime delivery address.
Shipping & Delivery
To reduce the impact of external factors on product quality, our orders are only dispatched on Tuesday to Thursday. Orders placed on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday are dispatched on Tuesday, the next possible business day.
All orders are sent by Express Post however due to circumstances outside of our control, some shipments may take longer than expected. Tracking numbers are emailed for every order so customers can follow directly via the Australia Post website.
Max Brenner Australia is in no way responsible for shipping delays on the part of shipping companies or any other external factors.
Although Max Brenner Australia dispatch all orders in special packaging to ensure the quality of our products, in extreme heat conditions, we reserve the right to dispatch the order at a more appropriate weather condition.
Max Brenner Australia’s shipping providers do not have permission to leave packages at the specified shipping address, if there is no one to sign for delivery. If no one is present at the delivery time, then by standard shipping provider regulations, courier will leave a note specifying nearest post office location for collection.
Max Brenner Australia is not responsible and will not offer refunds if the package is melted or damaged after the first delivery attempt has been made.
Please note that we currently do not dispatch orders to PO Box addresses or international destinations.
The reproduction, distribution, republication or retransmission by website visitors of any materials posted at the website without prior permission from Max Brenner Australia is prohibited. Website visitors may download a copy of the materials on a single computer for personal, noncommercial, home use or to purchase merchandise for your personal use.
Max Brenner Australia may, under certain circumstances, contact you to confirm that the information which you have provided to Max Brenner Australia is accurate or to request supplemental information and may take such other steps to assist in verification of the information you have provided. Failure to provide such information when requested may result in the cancellation of your order.
Max Brenner Australia values you as a customer and your right to privacy. Except as may be otherwise required by law, Max Brenner Australia will exercise commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that your private information remains confidential and is available only to personnel who have a need to know such information in connection with providing you with Max Brenner Australia’s services or otherwise for Max Brenner Australia’s general business purposes. Max Brenner Australia will not sell you name, address or similar personal information to third parties or permit the use of such information outside the scope of the Max Brenner Australia’s services.
Max Brenner Australia use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to provide a safe & secure shopping experience. To check the security of your connection, look at the lower left-hand corner of your browser window after accessing the server. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending on your browser), then SSL is active and the server is secure.
Max Brenner Australia shall in no event be liable for any damages arising out of Purchaser’s use of the Max Brenner Australia’s website. The website and its content are provided on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis. Max Brenner Australia explicitly disclaims any expressed or implied warranties in law or fact.
In no event shall Max Brenner Australia or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages including but not limited to loss of use, loss of business or profits. Some localities do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
You must indemnify and keep Max Brenner Australia, its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and other partners and employees indemnified fully against all liabilities, damages, claims, losses, costs and expenses, which Max Brenner Australia may incur to a third party or to you as a result of your breach of the provisions of this Terms & Conditions. This website may contain hyperlinks to other websites operated by third parties. You accept that Max Brenner Australia has no control over, and is not responsible for, any material contained on any third-party websites. You may be required to comply with all requirements of any third party over the conditions of use of that third party’s website.
Max Brenner ABN 281 020 918 32
Employee Discount Policy
The following rules will apply to all employee purchases and transactions. By making a purchase with employee Discounts both the employee purchasing the item(s) and the Team Member processing the transaction acknowledge they have read and agreed to the policy. Failure to comply with the employee discount policy may result in disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
Employees must be employed by the company in order to be eligible for employee Discounts, subject to the various limitations listed below:
- No transaction can be processed without a valid employee discount code provided through the Max Brenner App.
- The employee discount code remains the property of the company and will be deactivated upon termination of employment.
- Employees are not eligible to make purchases using their employee discount code during periods of parental leave, unpaid leave or suspension due to disciplinary action.
- Employees that meet the above eligibility requirements are entitled to 40% discount on all items capped to $30.00 sale total.
- The 40% discount is only valid once per day (24-hour period)
- If an employee uses the coupon for an amount less than $30, the remainder of discount will be forfeited.
- There should be no consumption of food and/or drinks without prior payment for the items.
- The employee discount is a benefit offered to employees of the Company so they may purchase items at prices that are better than normal retail offers.
- Employee discounts only apply to purchases for your own use or as gifts from you.
- Items cannot be on-sold.
- Items cannot be purchased on behalf of another person.
Making a Purchase under the Policy
- Payment must be made in full before any item is consumed and/or taken from the Company’s premises.
- Employee purchases can only be transacted by the Café Manager or, in their absence, the Assistant Manager or Supervisor.
- An employee is not, under any circumstance, permitted to process their own employee purchase transaction and it is specifically noted that any breach of this condition may result in disciplinary action.
- No other discount, offer, voucher or promotion can be used in conjunction with an employee purchase.
Returns & Exchanges
- The company’s normal returns policy in relation to refunds applies to all employee purchases.
Recording a Purchase
- A copy of the receipt must be signed by the employee purchasing the item/s and attached to end of day paperwork and retained in store for audit purposes.
- Company Gift Cards, including any issued as incentives, can be used in conjunction with an employee purchase.
Abuse of this Policy
- Abuse of the Employee Discount Policy may result in Disciplinary Action, which could include removal of individual discount privileges for 3 months for a first breach and 6 months for a second breach. Serious breaches or repeated offences may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.
Changes to this Policy
- The Company reserves the right to amend, change or cancel the Employee Discount Policy at any time and all privileges are at the discretion of The Board.